My Financial Aid Portal
PLEASE NOTE: You must have a FAFSA/Dream Act Application loaded to our system and be admitted to MPC in order to use "My Financial Aid Portal".
If you do not have a financial aid application yet, get started by clicking on the links below.
How to Apply for Financial Aid
1. Apply for MPC admission
2. Get a Federal Student Aid ID - fsaid.ed.gov
3. Complete the FAFSA or Dream Act Application
MPC Title IV School Code: 001242
Complete your 2019-2020 FAFSA application (for Fall'19, Spring'20, and Summer'20) any time after October 1, 2018.
Complete your 2020-2021 FAFSA application (for Fall'20, Spring'21, and Summer'21) any time after October 1, 2019.
Important Dates to Remember
For priority consideration for financial aid, you must complete your financial aid file by June 30.
Fall'19 Important Dates:
- Fall semester starts August 16, 201
- Drop Dead Dates: 8/7/19 & 10/16/19
- Disbursement Dates: 8/19/19 & 10/30/19
- Appeal Deadline Date: 12/06/19
Spring'20 Important Dates:
- Spring semester starts January 24, 2020
- Drop Dead Dates: 1/15/20 & 4/1/20
- Disbursement Dates: 1/27/20 & 4/15/20
- Appeal Deadline Date: 5/1/20
To access "My Financial Aid Portal", enter your Student ID and Password.
First time users of My Financial Aid Portal, click on "First Time User" and follow the instructions.
If you have successfully logged into "My Financial Aid Portal" before and have forgotten your Password, click on the "Forgot Your Password?" link. If you get an ERROR message of code IA, please click on the "Forgot Your Password?" link, or contact our office by email.